DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Aaron's Table...

I guess when you love baseball this much you can find ways to incorporate it into anything!  This semester Aaron took woodshop class and the final project was to build a table.  He made a small shelf earlier in the class so we already knew he was doing neat work.
 
I kept hearing about the table and how good it was turning out.  He even brought home the carvings that he was going to put on the sides, to show us.  I have to admit that I was really impressed by the designs but there were no real surprises in his choices!  I just wouldn't have thought of it!
 
It was also a moment of pride for Andy as he also did woodworking when he was younger.
 





Aaron scored 67/70 for his table but to me, it's priceless!!!

No comments: