DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Monday, September 12, 2016

Fall Ball...Game 1

Fall Ball...until last year, I didn't even know there was such a thing!!!  I guess you do learn something new every day!  By the time we found out the details of these games last year, it was already too late to get Aaron a team / league which actually play the games, as not all leagues do.

 
The end of the Season was supposed to be a bit quiet for us, but Aaron decided to sign up and attend other tryouts.  So far, he hasn't been turned away from any of the teams he tried for!  We also received a couple phone calls from coaches who have seen him play.
 
Tonight he joins the WT Wildcats 18U Elite team for the first Fall Ball game.  On this team, he will be reunited with a couple of his RY Cardinals' teammates, and he will play alongside a few players he has faced with his High School's team.
 
Game 1 -  WT vs. Humber College
 
GAME CANCELLED at the last minute because
Humber College's team never made it to the field...

No comments: