DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

There are only 2 Seasons!

First Flower for 2014
(and my favourite colour too)
You know Winter is officially over when the plants start blooming.  After the Winter season we survived during 2013/2014, I am sure many will agree that it is difficult to say when this Winter will truly be over! 

Over the Easter weekend I was pleasantly surprised to find a single hyacinth in the garden (which by the way, I don’t even remember planting)!  So the big question on everyone’s mind is - is this FINALLY the end?  I would like to hope so as we are almost at the end of April!

The Cardinal boys have been practicing indoors since January so it will be a nice change to actually go out into the field.  There is something about sitting in the bleachers under the open sky, watching the boys play ball!  It’s going to be a busy month of May...there are 13 events scheduled for this month alone!

I guess it is time to put away the snow shovels and bring out the cooler and folding chairs, cause every Baseball Mom knows - there are really only 2 Seasons...Winter and Baseball!!!
 

No comments: