DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Congrats Again, Canadian Jays!!!

Ariana woke up bright and early on Saturday morning and it's not normal, for her!  She was excited to collect her team trophy...which is also her very first baseball trophy.
 
After all the rain, lightening and thunder last night, I honestly thought the banquet would be cancelled today but the sun started peeking out from under the clouds.  Sunnydale Acres Park is just a stone's throw from our house, so Ariana and I walked over to the park.  Andy and Aaron went to Mississauga for tryouts with one of their teams.  Rep tryouts are worse than job interviews!  They were able to make it back in time to see Ariana and her team collect their trophies.  Aaron also ran into a few of his former team mates from this various Rexdale teams over the years.
 
As usual, the food was great and it was really nice to see all the happy kids collecting their trophies and awards, especially the little TBall players!
The Canadian Jays receiving their First Place trophies...September 6, 2014.
Ariana...and the most dedicated player on the team, Daryl!
Congratulations to all the players and coaches...and good luck for the next Season!!!

No comments: