DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Game 14...Tigers vs. Halton Hills - July 14, 2015

I really hate when they schedule the game early in the evening, and it's at a field far away!  Guess who would love to be at the game but cannot!!!
 
Tonight's game was scheduled to begin at 6:00 p.m., which means the boys had to be on the field at 5:00 p.m.  They are facing Halton Hills at their home field, Fairgrounds, in Halton Hill.  Since I finish work at 5:00 p.m. in Toronto and the game is about an hour away away from home, I didn't get to go!
 
I called Andy around 6:30 p.m. and the Tigers were already in the lead.  I decided to use the App that the team set up to follow the game live and I have to admit it is pretty neat.  You can see where each player is on the field and get up to the minute score detail.  The only thing is you cannot tell if they've hit, so I called Andy while Aaron was batting just to hear if he was still on a roll from the weekend.
 
When they arrived home, I got a little more details but I had already know that the boys mercied Halton Hills in the fifth inning!
 
Aaron said he scored 4 runs...walking the first time and hitting the next 3 times.  He wasn't sure how many RBI's he was responsible for, if any.  The team used a different pitcher for every inning.  Aaron pitched a scoreless inning in the third...striking out 2 and one gets caught.
 
Way to go Team!

 

No comments: