DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mathew Krol Memorial Tournament - July 17-19, 2015

This was supposed to be our only baseball free weekend in July but the Coach sent out an email asking for 2 players to help out the Tigers 2 team with this tournament.  They are down a couple players and really need help.  Andy asked Aaron if he is willing to help them out and he agreed...so we are back on the field again!
 
Game 1 - Tigers 2 vs. Ancaster...Friday, July 17, 2015
 
Game 2 - Tigers 2 vs. Brampton Royals...Saturday, July 18, 2015
 
Game 3 - Tigers 2 vs. Tecumseah Rangers...Saturday, July 18, 2015
 
Game 4 - Tigers 2 vs. Sudbury...Sunday, July 19, 2015
 
I didn't think I would ever say I had enough baseball...but I did!  This isn't the kind of baseball I am used too, at this level.  In my opinion, this was the type of baseball Aaron played when he was just starting out...in House League!
 
Sometimes all it takes to make a difference...is just one person,
and sometimes no matter how hard you try...it can make NO difference!!!
 
I am proud of him for sticking to his commitment!!!
 
GAME HIGHLIGHTS WILL BE UPDATED SOON...

No comments: