DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Busy Sports Day...May 10, 2016.

Today Ariana and the girl's relay team represented St. Benedict's at track & field.  After running twice the girl's placed 2nd.  Way to go, girls...

Later in the day Aaron and his High School's team had their first 2 back-to-back games.  The schedules changed this year and the games are earlier in the day.  There was no way for me to make it to the field to catch any of the games, so I had to rely on Andy to get me a couple photos!!!




No comments: