DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Life Begins...When the Season Starts!!!

Yes, it certainly does!

I have been silent for while due to my hectic work schedule and all the other stuff going on.  I still have a lot of updates to finish from last season but hopefully I can get them done soon.

Aaron has been busy with School and doing very well.  He completed the Co-op program with the Long Term Home Care facility in our neighborhood, and he successfully completed his First Aid training and already received his certification.  He has been learning to drive and getting ready for his upcoming G2 testing.  Baseball practice has already began for his High School's team too.
 
Last night he umpired his first game for the Season...a Rep AA game between Martingrove and East York and took the position behind home plate...



No comments: