DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Friday, May 15, 2015

Game 1, Johnson vs. Bosco - May 11, 2015

This afternoon, due to a commitment at work, I had to rely on Andy for notes and photos.  I know I should have told Ariana to do it instead but I knew that she would be playing with her friends instead of paying attention to the game. The game was scheduled for 3:15 p.m. at Sunnydale park. 

Around 4:10 p.m., I called to see how it was going and it sounded like a really good game but as far as taking the notes and the photos...not too good.  Andy said, "I don't know how you do this...see if you can leave early and come catch a piece of the game.  Aaron is pitching and score is already 10-0 for Johnson".
 
I ended up packing up and leaving but traffic was a bit heavier than I expected. As I was pulling into the parking lot Aaron was throwing the final pitch and then the teams walked off the field!  I got to the dugout in time to hear his Coach say he pitched amazingly, striking out 9 batters in 4 innings...but I didn't see any of it since Andy couldn't capture any 'good' photos.  I guess the game to was too good to watch!
 
The score was a ridiculous 16-0, for Johnson.  Way to go boys!

No comments: