DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

T12 Tryout - May 12, 2015

I don't know how he does it...remaining so calm!
 
This afternoon he is missing the game for school because he is registered for the T12 tryout at the Rogers Centre.  We had to be there at least by 3:15 p.m. so we headed out a bit earlier to find parking and going through security.

"Tournament 12, or T12 as it is known will takes place across Canada in Spring/Summer of 2015.  These tryout camps will help determine the players that will be selected to represent their Province at T12.  The tournament itself will take place in Toronto from September 14-18, with all games at the Rogers Centre."
Roberto Alomar
He did say he would be on that field one day...mission accomplished!
 
Heading to the dugout!

Aaron pitching in the Blue Jays bullpen!

That's a lot of boys...and this is only session 1 of 7!
This year we were informed that around 650 boys registered in Ontario and I believe they are looking for 20 boys to form the team representing Ontario! Good luck to everyone.  We were lucky to get the tryout of our first choice.
Proud Dad!
It was a nice experience sitting and watching Aaron walk on that field.

No comments: