DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Baseball Player's Sister!

It looks like we may have another baseball player on our hands!  While at work, I got a phone call from a very excited little girl this afternoon.  Today while playing catch with a friend at school, a teacher walked over and asked for the ball.  He (the teacher) threw the ball to Ariana and asked her to throw it back to him.  After asking what Grade she is in (currently Grade 6), he told her to try out for the girls softball team next year!
 
Just last week I was watching as she played catch with her brother and I was telling Andy that she throws the ball just like Aaron.  We already knew she can throw a ball further than most girls her age, and size!

I told her she will have to take more interest in the games and learn a bit more if she intends to try out and her response was - 'well, Aaron can teach me'.  This is the same little girl who disliked everything baseball. Seems like she picked up a thing or two...just by being on the field.

It looks like Aaron might have some competition soon!

Me, I am hoping she does try out next year...and make the team!  I can't wait to take her shopping for PINK cleats!  Yep, I am definitely a BASEBALL MOM!!!


Playing Catch with Dad during Aaron's game - May 8, 2014.


Playing Catch with Aaron - May 4, 2014


No comments: