DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Mom will ALWAYS be Proud - May 21, 2014

After running in 3 events yesterday...100m, 400m and 400m relay, playing a Rep game last night and getting approximately 6 hours of sleep, it will always amaze me that my child can still go to a Track event today and place 2nd (in 200m)!
 
His race finished around noon today and you'd think he would go home and get some rest...but he decides to stay and play soccer with his friends!
 
This kid makes me proud to be his mom!!!


Representing Monsignor Percy Johnson at Track & Field - May 20, 2014.

No comments: