DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Manic Mondays...

Mondays are the most hectic day of the week for me.  So I am extremely happy that indoor training is finally over.  Having it scheduled so late at night (from 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.) didn't help one bit!

After a long day at work, I go right to physio (I am being treated for an injury I sustained in an accident last June).  Then I go home and have just enough time to grab something to eat before we have to leave for Aaron's indoor training.  Aaron has a full day at school and then he is either training for track and field or with his school's baseball team.  When he arrives home (tired) sometime around 5:00 p.m, we suggested he get something to eat and take a nap until I get there.  By the time we reach home at the end of our day/night and make it to bed, it is well past midnight.

I know training hard is very important but I am glad there will be no more late night Mondays!
 
How do we manage to stay healthy - well thanks to a Dad, who loves cooking, we normally have a nice warm meal to come home too.  Now if only he would do the dishes!
 
Aaron, assuming Catcher's postion (May 5, 2014)

No comments: