DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Baseball Moms Knows...Never Make Bets with Kids!!!

After Saturday's game against the North Toronto A's, we went out for a bite to eat.  While at Harvey's, Andy was bragging to the kids about how good he was at Track & Field, when he was younger.  He was telling Aaron how he could have easily make it back safely to first (after the pop up in the outfield).  Both kids jumped at the opportunity to challenge him.  I will never understand why he would agree to a race, and I honestly thought he would chicken out!!!
 
On Sunday afternoon, they kids brought up the challenge again, and Andy agreed to run against them.  They decided to run on the road in front of our home and used the stop line at the end of the street as the finish line.
 
There were 3 races in total.  Aaron clearly won all 3 and Ariana beat Andy twice!
 
I was pretty impressed and commend him (Andy) for trying.  I would NEVER think of racing those two as I have seen both of them run before!
 
I believe he now owes them $100.00 each!


Baseball Moms don't make bets...we judge and take photos!!!

No comments: