DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Royal York Cardinals vs. Thornhill Reds # 2 - June 11, 2014

I couldn't be in 2 places at the same time, and believe me I wish I could, so Andy took Aaron to his game in Thornhill while I went with Ariana to her first game in Rexdale.  I asked him to keep track of the game for me so I can continue my blog, but as we all know...guys don't really pay attention to anything!
 
This is what I got from him - 'The field up there was really bad.  All the kids were struggling to pitch, even Aaron!  When Aaron was pitching the back-catcher was having a hard time.  He told the Coach he couldn't see the ball as they were coming, so they had to change him.  Aaron hit really nice again and got an RBI and scored too.'  That's all folks!
  
I had to wait until this morning to ask Aaron what the score was!  14-4 (for the Cardinals), and the game ended because of the mercy rule.  Good job Cardinals!

The only photo Andy took tonight was of some guy's dogs!  This what happens when Baseball Moms don't attend the game!
 
This is probably what happened while I was cheering for Ariana!

No comments: