DISCLAIMER: I am not a writer or critic, just an everyday mom who really loves baseball...especially when my kids are on the field!!!

My blog was created to track my children's special moments on the field and their experience(s) with their respective teams. It is written through a mother's eyes. The intent is solely for the purpose of reliving the game(s) during post season. From my experience, there will be some bad plays / unfortunate incidents, and these may be recorded in order to follow the game(s). There will also be times when I will have questions or doubts...but these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION(S).

I apologize in advance if I do, but I do not intend to criticize any player, or coach...I SIMPLY CALL IT AS I SEE IT!!!

Monday, June 23, 2014

When Baseball Season Is Here, EVERYTHING Else Has To Wait!

Baseball Moms know how hectic it can get...especially when there are back-to-back games / tournaments, and with multiple kids involved in sports.  For those of us with a full-time job during the day, it's gets crazy in the evening / nights and there are some important chores that will just have to wait!

There are evenings when you walk through the door after work and have barely enough time to grab something to eat...before you have to leave again. This has been the case with us as the majority of Aaron's games are out of Toronto and we have to beat rush hour traffic just to get to the field in time. By the time we are back home after the game, it is already close to midnight!

So, when do the chores get done? Well, if you have helpful kids / hubby, some things will get done but most times you have to multitask. It's a good thing I taught Andy how to cook (I can hear him now as he reads this)...ok thank you Food Network for educating him! He loves cooking so we are never out of a good meal and truly greatful for that.
 
The days are long but coming home at the end of the night with the wins...and there have been quite a few...are most definitely worth every sacrifice!

Good Baseball Moms
have sticky floors
messy kitchen
dirty ovens
laundry piles
& clean Baseball uniforms!

No comments: